Process Innovation Forum
– Introduction and Invitation
Join our Community
We have created a virtual Business Process Community where you can network, share learning and experiences, and access valuable resources and contacts that would traditionally be provided through a membership organisation.
Our research indicates that professionals and organisations working in this space are both cash and time poor. For these reasons there is no cost associated with becoming a member and the time to find and access useful resources will be fast and efficient.
Join BPM practitioners from leading organisations such as Elisa, ESB International, Irish Life, Eircom, NI Water, Microsoft and others, and benefit from the collective knowledge and wisdom of other process professionals.
Unique Attributes of the Process Innovation Forum
- Sub Groups. Enables private and public sub-groups.
- International links. The Process Innovation Forum has links to wider BPM networks: in Ireland, Europe, US and Australia, providing opportunities for global connections. PIF members can benefit from sharing their query with the broader community.
- Introductions. We will facilitate connections where a practitioner seeks to interact with like-minded persons - such as recently where an Australian police force engaged in BPM architecture work, sought to connect with European equivalents. Using our broader connections we were in a position to connect these organisations. We simply made the connections and walked away with no cost, no fuss or interference.
- Respect for confidentiality / sensitivity. In the event that a practitioner has a question to pose to the group but cannot do so publicly for confidentiality reasons, the question can be sent privately to the Process Innovation Forum Owner or Manager who will publish the question anonymously on their behalf in the wider community.
Our Contact Details:
Dee Carri E: email@example.com
Andrew Kinsella: E: firstname.lastname@example.org
T: +353 (0)45 901 620